2017 Fall CSA
About the CSA
- 7 weeks of farm fresh fruits and vegetables grown sustainably in Forsyth County on our family farm
- The most nutritious bounty of the season, including broccoli, kales, chard, assorted winter squashes, sweet potatoes, potatoes, lettuces, beets, carrots, apples and more!
- Membership only $295.
- Weekly Free Range Eggs / assorted NC apples / local cheese biweekly
- Deliveries run weekly from October 5th to November 16th
Weekly pick-up options
Members may choose between one of four delivery options:
1) Claim your box at the farm! 3835 Bowens Rd., Tobaccoville, NC, 27050 between 5 and 7 PM Thursdays or 8 AM to Noon Saturdays, big barn behind white brick house.
2) Wine Merchants/Vin 205 at 205 S Stratford Rd Ste N, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 between noon to 9:30 PM Thursdays.
About the Buying Club
We will also continue to offer the Buying Club memberships we initiated last Fall. This program provides the flexibility to shop when you like, purchase as much or as little each week and choose from a range of produce and proteins. The 'punch card' you receive upon purchase is presented at checkout and allows an easy way to shop at the market. The card has no expiration and is good on all of our products other than bulk meat purchases, as they are already significantly discounted.
Buying Club memberships will be offered at two levels, BASIC: a $270 payment providing $300 credit (a 10% discount) and GOLD: a $500 payment providing $600 in credit (a 17% discount).
Buying Club cards may be used by you or anyone you choose to designate. You may purchase as many cards as you like, and membership in both the CSA and buying club is welcome. Buying Club cards can be used for purchases at the Cobblestone Farmers Market or at our on farm Saturdaymornings. We will have a continuous supply of beef, pork, duck, eggs, veggies, and fruit as the seasons allow for you to choose from.