- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. roasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. organic brown sugar
- 1 lb broccoli , bite size florets only
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 Tbsp black or white sesame seeds
1. Whisk soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, andbrown sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in large saucepan. Add broccoli and salt and cook for about 3 minutes or until broccoli is bright green. Drain broccoli and set aside.
3. Inmedium size skillet, add oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and fresh ginger. Turn burner on to medium heat and sauté until garlic begins to sizzle, about 3 minutes. Add broccoli and soy sauce mixture. Increase to medium high heat. Stir about 1 minute. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Click below for printer friendly PDF