- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, de-stemmed, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
1. In large skillet, over medium high heat, add oil and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until onion is soft. Stir in cherries and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add chard, and stir into onion mixture. Add salt and pepper, stirring occasionally for 3 to 5 minutes until chard is bright green. Remove from heat.
3. Add balsamic vinegar and almond slivers to greens. Stir. Serve immediately.
Click below for printer friendly PDF