- 6 potatoes, quartered and sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat bottom of 9x13 glass casserole dish with 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Place potatoes in dish. Cover with remaining olive oil.
2. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. With metal spatula, carefully turn potatoes. Place back in oven for 20 minutes until potatoes are crispy and golden on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Click below for printer friendly PDF