- 2lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 TBSP sunflower oil
- 1 TBSP water
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP pumpkin oil
- 1 TBSP honey
1. Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 500 degrees F. In large bowl, whisk oil, salt and pepper. Toss in Brussels until well coated. Transfer Brussels sprouts to rimmed baking sheet and arrange so cut sides are facing down.
2. Cover baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil and roast for 10 minutes. Remove foil and continue to cook until Brussels sprouts are well browned and tender, 10 to 12 minutes longer. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk pumpkin oil and honey together with salt and pepper, set aside.
3. Place Brussels sprouts on serving platter, dress with honey mixture.
Click below for printer friendly PDF