- 3 Tbsp goat cheese
- 3 Tbsp almond milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1/4 tsp. hot red pepper flakes
- pinch sugar
- 1 lb broccoli , florets broken into bite size pieces
1. Use fork to whip together goat cheese, milk, parsley, red pepper flakes and sugar in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring 1 cup water and 1/2 tsp. salt to boil in large saucepan over high heat. Add broccoli . cover and cook until broccoli is bright green and just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
3. Toss hot broccoli with cheese mixture until evenly coated. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Serve.
Click below for printer friendly PDF